Danby 18″ Wide Built-in Dishwasher in Stainless Steel
- 18” wide built-in: space saving for small space living
- 10 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR® compliant and low water consumption
- Electronic controls with digital display: provide easy select options with the touch of a button
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldn’t be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule
- 4 convenient wash cycles: regular, auto, intensive, and quick
- Sanitize function: use hotter water and longer wash times to kill 99.999% of food soil bacteria
- Quiet Operation: Designed to operate at 51 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- 4 temperature settings
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Leave the dirty dishes up to Danby’s 18” ENERGY STAR® compliant dishwasher, perfect for small space living. This built-in stainless steel dishwasher holds ten place settings and one silverware basket. It has four wash cycles to choose from: regular, auto, intensive, and quick, plus sanitize mode. The dishwasher is designed to operate at 51 decibels, which creates less noise and disturbance than the volume of a normal conversation. The delay start feature lets you pre-select the desired start time, so your dishes get washed on your schedule.
- Product Width17.71"44.98 cm
- Product Depth22.48"57.10 cm
- Product Height35"88.90 cm
- Package Width19.5"49.53 cm
- Package Depth26"66.04 cm
- Package Height35"88.90 cm
- Product Weight67.24 lbs30.50 kg
- Package Weight71.43 lbs32.40 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Check to make sure that the filters and drainage area are not clogged.
Try setting the unit to a high temperature. The unit can take up to 2 hours to heat up the cold water depending on the temperature setting.
Our units are designed to fit standard North American faucets.
Please refer to your owner's manual for specifications on how much room is needed between the unit and each adjacent wall.
Salt is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use salt, the unit will still function, however the indicator light will remain illuminated.
Rinse aid is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use rinse aid, although the unit will still function, the rinse aid indicator light will remain illuminated.
There is a protective layer of plastic that protects your control panel during transportation. This should be removed during installation.