Danby 18-inch Top Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel
- Tall tub stainless steel 18” built-in dishwasher
- 8 place setting capacity and silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Top Electronic controls with digital display provide easy select options with the touch of a button
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldn’t be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule.
- Adjustable top rack with height option to allow for optimal loading
- 8 convenient wash cycles
- Leak protection and turbidity sensor for more optimal cleaning
- Designed to operate at less noise than a normal conversation
- Stainless steel inner tub for maximum durability and long life.
- Designed to operate at 49 decibels, less noise than normal conversation
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
- Product Width17.60"44.70 cm
- Product Depth22.44"57.00 cm
- Product Height34.23"86.94 cm
- Interior Width16"40.64 cm
- Interior Depth24.18"61.42 cm
- Interior Height19"48.26 cm
- Package Width20.06"50.95 cm
- Package Depth26.56"67.46 cm
- Package Height33.69"85.57 cm
- Product Weight68.12 lbs30.90 kg
- Package Weight73.19 lbs33.20 kg
24 -month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Check to make sure that the filters and drainage area are not clogged.
Try setting the unit to a high temperature. The unit can take up to 2 hours to heat up the cold water depending on the temperature setting.
Our units are designed to fit standard North American faucets.
Please refer to your owner's manual for specifications on how much room is needed between the unit and each adjacent wall.
Salt is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use salt, the unit will still function, however the indicator light will remain illuminated.
Rinse aid is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use rinse aid, although the unit will still function, the rinse aid indicator light will remain illuminated.
There is a protective layer of plastic that protects your control panel during transportation. This should be removed during installation.