Danby 14.2 Litre DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 30 U.S. pint (14.2 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 1,500 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High/Low)
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 5ºC (41ºF)
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer prevents frost build up
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
This portable 30-pint (14.2 litre) dehumidifier. This sturdy model is an ideal way to remove moisture from the air in basements and any other areas up to approximately 1,500 square feet in size. It wont cost an arm and leg to operate as it is Energy Star compliant and runs on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. This appliance features a user-friendly electronic control panel as well as an automatic defrosting system to keep the coils ice-free and adjustable humidity settings. The quiet two-speed fan and automatic restart function are accompanied by a removable filter for convenient and easy cleaning. The unit’s clever low- temperature component continues to run until the temperature drops to 5°C (41°F) and the convenient direct-drain system allows it to operate continuously. The built-in castors make it simple to relocate the dehumidifier and it also has a 24-month carry-in service warranty on parts and labour.
- Product Width15 7/16"38.10 cm
- Product Depth11 2/16"27.94 cm
- Product Height19 13/16"48.26 cm
- Package Width17"43.18 cm
- Package Depth13"33.02 cm
- Package Height21"53.34 cm
- Product Weight30.9 lbs14.02 kg
- Package Weight34.2 lbs15.51 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.