Danby 120 (355mL) Can Capacity Beverage CenterThis product has been discontinued.
- 3.3 cu. ft. beverage centre stores up to 120 soda cans (12 oz /355 ml)
- Temperature range of 6°C – 14°C (43°F – 57°F)
- Superior Fan forced cooling maintains a consistent internal temperature throughout the cabinet
- Door lock secures contents
- Easy access mechanical thermostat
- Blue LED interior lighting showcases the contents
- Reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim
- Customized storage with 4 adjustable shelve
When friends and relatives drop by it’s always a good idea to be prepared to serve up some refreshing cold drinks from a spacious beverage center. This esteemed model from Danby is the perfect solution as it offers 3.3 cubic feet (93.5 liters) of storage space and can hold up to 120 cans of your favorite drinks, meaning you’ll never find yourself shorthanded. The glamorous appliance features a tempered glass door with stainless-steel trim which keeps your drinks cool by blocking out ultraviolet rays. The 4 black-wire interior shelves add an extra touch of class and the mechanical thermostat can be set from anywhere between 6°C and 14°C (43°F and 57°F). This unit offers peace of mind and security with its integrated lock and key feature and the light interior is door activated. Both left and right-handed users will be delighted with the clever reversible door hinge which can be adjusted for either left or right-hand opening.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth20.1"51.05 cm
- Product Height32.7"83.06 cm
- Package Width18.1"45.97 cm
- Package Depth21.1"53.59 cm
- Package Height34.1"86.61 cm
- Product Weight63.2 lbs28.67 kg
- Package Weight74.5 lbs33.79 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.