Danby 16 Bottle Free-Standing Wine Cooler in Black
- Convenient counter-top design keeps up to 16 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 43F – 57F (6C-14C)
- Elegant all black wine cooler with high gloss door frame and smoked glass
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Seamless full length door handle and reversible door hinge that allows for a left or right hand door swing.
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Your favorite wines will all have a fine home in this superior compact counter-top wine cooler from Danby. This model takes up minimal space but offers plenty of storage area. You’ll be able to chill up to 16 bottles of wine in this 1.8 cubic foot-capacity cooler which is the perfect alternative to storing your favourite brands in the refrigerator. This classy unit is ideal for any bar, office or kitchen setting and the all-black cabinet design will easily fit in with any existing room décor. There’s additional storage space for accessories with the molded worktop and the convenient reversible door swing can be quickly and easily adjusted for opening from either the left or right-hand side. This high-class appliance features a staggered shelf as well as two vinyl-coated wire storage shelves. Your wines will always be at the perfect temperature as the cooler can be programmed anywhere between 43°F to 57°F (6°C to 14°C) . This model also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth19.9"50.55 cm
- Product Height20.1"51.05 cm
- Package Width18.1"45.97 cm
- Package Depth21.7"55.12 cm
- Package Height21.6"54.86 cm
- Product Weight47.4 lbs21.50 kg
- Package Weight51.8 lbs23.50 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.