Mainstays 5000 BTU Window Air ConditionerMAC050MB1G
|Product Width||40.64 cm||16"|
|Product Depth||33.34 cm||13.125"|
|Product Height||30.64 cm||12 1/16"|
- 5,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 150 sq. ft.
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 9.7
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Mechanical controls
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- Variable temperature control 17°C - 30°C
- 2 fan speeds & 2 way air direction
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23 4/16"- 36 4/16" wide
- Minimum window height required: 33.0 cm (13 in.)
12 months parts and labour coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
Please refer to the energy guide.