Danby 8000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC8009EE This product is no longer available.
Danby, the market leader in window air conditioners, offers a wide variety of sizes and designs to fit your lifestyle and help keep you cool.
|Product Width||48.58 cm||19 2/16"|
|Product Depth||39.53 cm||15 9/16"|
|Product Height||31.43 cm||12 6/16"|
- 8000 BTU cooling capacity
- Cools approximately 300 square feet depending on conditions
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C -30°C
- 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8
- Energy Star compliant
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Minimum window height required 13 3/16
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
Please refer to the energy guide.