Danby 15,000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC150BBCWDB
It’s sometimes a hard task to keep cool and comfortable when the mercury rises, but it’s made a lot easier with this potent 15,000 BTU window air conditioner. This model is designed to effectively cool down an area up to approximately 700 square feet in space with its quiet four-way air-direction system. Your energy bills will come down along with the temperature as this unit is Energy Star compliant. The ozone layer has been taken into consideration and that’s why this appliance runs on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. Additional energy costs can be saved by utilizing the contemporary energy-saver switch which can cycle the fan on and off when the compressor has shut down. The integrated remote unit and electronic controls with LED display allow you to set the temperature quickly and easily between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F). You’ll also be able to sleep in comfort as the advanced sleep mode function makes sure the room doesn’t become too cool during the night. To turn the air conditioner on and off at any hour you choose, simply program the automatic on/off feature. The air conditioner also offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
|Product Width||59.69 cm||23 1/2"|
|Product Depth||66.04 cm||26"|
|Product Height||45.72 cm||18"|
- 15,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 700 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls LED display and remote control
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Slide out chassis for easy installation
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC - 30ºC (62ºF - 86ºF)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 27.5" – 40.5" wide
- Minimum window height required: 18.5 in. (47.0 cm)
12 months parts and labor. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.