Danby 12000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC120EB2GDB This product is no longer available.
It’s sometimes a hard task to keep cool and comfortable when the mercury rises, but it’s made a lot easier with this potent 12,000 BTU window air conditioner. This model is designed to effectively cool down an area up to approximately 500 square feet in space with its quiet four-way air-direction system. Your energy bills will come down along with the temperature as the attractive unit has an 11.3 Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) and is also Energy Star compliant. The ozone layer has been taken into consideration and that’s why this appliance runs on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. Additional energy costs can be saved by utilizing the contemporary energy-saver switch which can cycle the fan on and off when the compressor has shut down. The integrated remote unit and electronic controls with LED display allow you to set the temperature quickly and easily between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F). You’ll also be able to sleep in comfort as the advanced sleep mode function makes sure the room doesn’t become too cool during the night. To turn the air conditioner on and off at any hour you choose, simply program the automatic on/off feature. The air conditioner also offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
|Product Width||48.26 cm||19"|
|Product Depth||54.45 cm||21 7/16"|
|Product Height||37.15 cm||14 5/8"|
- 12,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Quiet operation (60 decibels)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 15 8/16" (39.4 cm)
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
Please refer to the energy guide.