Danby 10000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC10011E
You can afford to go toe-to-toe with the tough summer heat with this powerful 10,000 BTU window air conditioner in your corner. This unit is designed to stop heat and humidity in their tracks as it can easily cool down an area up to 450 square feet in size. This classy appliance will also help battle your electricity bills as it is Energy Star compliant with an Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8. One thing this model won’t hurt though is the ozone layer since it uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant. The air conditioner attacks the uncomfortable temperatures with four-way air direction and it can be easily programmed by the integrated remote control unit and the LED-displayed electronic settings. Temperatures can be set between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F) with the automatic on/off function enabling you to set start and stop times for any time of the day. The fan can be cycled on and off after the compressor shuts off via the smart energy-saver switch and the sleep mode will make sure your room doesn’t get too cold while you’re sleeping. There’s also a 12-month warranty on all parts and labour with in-home service.
|Product Width||48.26 cm||19"|
|Product Depth||53.18 cm||20.9375"|
|Product Height||37.15 cm||14 5/8"|
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23 4/16"- 36 4/16" wide
- Minimum window height required: 39.4 cm (15.5 in.)
12 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.