Premiere 13000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerDPAC13012H
You’ll never have to sweat over the summer heat again with this deluxe all-in-one portable air conditioning unit. This top-of-the-line model consists of an air conditioner, heater and fan and dehumidifier all in one convenient and quiet appliance. The air conditioner can cool down areas up to 550 square feet due to the powerful 13,000 BTU cooling capacity and three-speed fan. The dehumidifier comes with a 54 pint capacity per 24 hours while the heating mode operates on 1083 Watts/12 Amps per 115V. The environmentally-friendly unit uses R410A refrigerant and it can operate continuously due to the direct drain option. The automatic on/off feature enables you to start and stop the appliance at your convenience via the remote or easy-to-read electronic LED display. Moving the unit from room to room is made easy with the handy built-in castors and handles.
|Product Width||46.99 cm||18 1/2"|
|Product Depth||41.43 cm||16 5/16"|
|Product Height||85.25 cm||33 9/16"|
|Loading Capacity|| |
- Portable air conditioner, dehumidifier, heater and fan all in one compact unit
- Air Conditioner - 13,000 BTU cooling capacity - Cools areas up to 550 sq. ft. based on the conditions
- 54 pint capacity dehumidifier per 24 hours
- Heater mode - 1083 Watts/12 Amps per 115V
- Powerful 3 speed fan
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Direct drain option for continuous operation
- Built-in handles and castors allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Quiet operation
- Auto on: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 28 6/16" - 79 15/16" wide
- Exhaust hose length: 47 4/16" (120 cm)
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.