Danby 12,000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools areas up to 550 sq. ft.
- 3-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm, humid air outside
- Auto restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- 24 hour timer
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Powerful 3 speed fan
- Auto Swing: circulates the air in the living space
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Integrated handles allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16″ (146 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC – 30ºC (62ºF – 86ºF)
An efficient and dependable air conditioner like this one from Danby Appliances is all you really need to keep yourself cool during the long, hot summers. This attractive portable model can dish out 12,000 BTU’s of refreshing cooling capacity, making it ideal for spaces up to 550 square feet in size. The three fan speeds are perfect for all temperature conditions and this sleek appliance can be programmed electronically with a handy remote control and LED display. The high-tech automatic on/off feature allows you to program the unit according to your personal schedule. The air filter is reusable and the environmentally-friendly model uses R410A refrigerant. It is outfitted with a single-hose design which sends humid air outside. The eye-catching air conditioner enables you to program the temperature from 17°C – 30°C (62°F – 86°F) and also comes with a 12-month warranty on all parts and labour.
- Product Width18 3/8"45.72 cm
- Product Depth15 5/8"38.10 cm
- Product Height30 1/8"76.20 cm
- Product Weight70.5 lbs31.98 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.