Premiere 11000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerDPA110DHA1CP
The hottest summer days are simply no match for this stylish 11,000 BTU Danby Premiere portable air conditioner, as it’s designed to cool down 450 square feet of space all day long. The unit comes with three separate settings which allow you to cool, heat or dehumidify your room, condominium or apartment. The trio of fan speeds can be programmed by the integrated remote control and via the appliance’s electronic LED display settings. Temperatures can be set between 16°C and 32°C (61°F to 89°F) with the automatic on/off feature allowing you to set start and stop times for any time of the day. The dual hose design draws in fresh outside air, while forcing stale air out. The environmentally-friendly model can easily be relocated anywhere in your home by making use of the built in casters.
|Product Width||44.77 cm||17 5/8"|
|Product Depth||40.48 cm||15.9375"|
|Product Height||74.77 cm||29 7/16"|
- 11,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq.ft.
- 54 pint (25.5 L) capacity per 24 hours with direct drain feature
- 3 modes: Cool, heat, Dehumidify
- 3 Fan speeds (High – Med – Low)
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Dual hoses draw fresh air in, push stale air out
- Castors for easy portability
- Variable temperature range from 16°C to 32°C (61°F to 89°F)
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 28 6/16" to 79 15/16"
- Exhaust hose length: 47 4/16" (120 cm)
24 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service.
Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.