Danby 5.92 cu ft Upright Stainless Steel VCM Freezer
- 5.92 cu. ft. capacity (168 L): Compact upright freezer perfect for small space living
- ENERGY STAR® complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C)
- Mechanical Thermostat: Easy to use, adjustable thermostat.
- Manual defrost: Easy to clean.
- Flexible frozen food organization: 3 full-width wire shelves & 3 drawers make food storage more accessible
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Stock up on your family’s frozen favorites with a Danby Designer stainless-steel upright freezer, ideal for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse. Save on money and energy with this ENERGY STAR® rated product with vinyl-coated material, which is great for saving floor space with its upright design. In addition, this unit features an abundance of space for food organization with three storage shelves and three storage drawers. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C). Boasting 5.92 cu. ft. (168 L) of freezer space for frozen meals, meats, vegetables, and more, making it perfect for couples and small families. The mechanical thermostat is designed for supreme accuracy when programming and monitoring your temperature settings, and the manual-defrost function makes maintenance a breeze. This modern appliance also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening. Included is an industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- Product Width21.65"54.99 cm
- Product Depth22.83"57.99 cm
- Product Height56.30"143.00 cm
- Package Width22.63"57.48 cm
- Package Depth23.81"60.48 cm
- Package Height57.88"147.02 cm
- Product Weight90.39 lbs41.00 kg
- Package Weight99.21 lbs45.00 kg
5 years parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.