Danby Designer 16.7 cu ft. Upright FreezerDUF167A4BSLDD
Maximum capacity, efficiency and dependability are what make this classic upright freezer from Danby stand above the rest. This unit saves on floor space because of the upright design and the Energy efficient design means it will help cut down your monthly electricity bills. This full-sized freezer provides a more-than-generous 16.7 cubic feet (473 litres) of storage capacity. This unit features a white interior and stainless look exterior design with a digital thermostat for maximum accuracy and a bright interior light that makes it an easy task to find your favorite frozen foods. This popular model offers plenty of storage options with adjustable interior shelves along with additional door shelving for smaller, more frequently used items. In addition, it comes with a worry-free 5-year warranty on parts and labour along with in-home service.
|Product Width||76.07 cm||29.95"|
|Product Depth||72.26 cm||28.450"|
|Product Height||170.94 cm||67.3"|
- 16.7 cu. ft. (473 L) capacity upright freezer
- Convenient frost free design prevents frost buildup on the inside of the unit
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Intuitive digital thermostat allows for more precise temperature control
- Fast freeze function: Continuous operation freezes large quantities of food more quickly
- 6 door shelves for smaller, frequently used items
- Avoid food spoilage with the door ajar alarm and higher temperature alarm
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- Interior LED light
5-years parts and labour. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.
Please refer to the energy guide.
Our freezers are not designed for outside installation. This also includes porches, carports, etc
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.