Danby Two Door 21.0 cu. ft. Chest Freezer
- Two-door chest freezer
- 21.0 cu. ft. capacity (594.6 L): Large capacity to stock up on frozen foods
- DOE energy rating: energy efficiency for your home.
- Front-mounted mechanical thermostat: easy to use, adjustable variable temperature range
- 2 removable wire storage baskets: stay organized with removable baskets that can keep your favorite frozen foods close at hand
- 6 rollers: for easy mobility
- LED lights in each door to help you find what you need
- Lock & key for each door to keep the contents of your freezer secure
- Power-on indicator light lets you know your freezer is working
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C).
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Expand your cold storage space for bulk frozen items with Danby’s Two Door Chest Freezer. Providing a generous 21.0 cu. ft. (594.6 L) of storage capacity, making it ideal for large families. Located on the front is a mounted mechanical thermostat for convenience, offering adjustable variable temperature range. All your favorite food items can be stored near the top with two convenient storage baskets, keeping your favorite frozen dishes accessible and organized. Equipped with LED lights in each door to help you find what you need and a power-on indicator light to let you know your freezer is working continuously. Also included is a freezer lock and key to keep your contents secure and four rollers for effortless transportation. This model is garage ready: the freezer can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C). You’ll also find this freezer comes with an industry leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- Product Width79.13"200.99 cm
- Product Depth29.76"75.59 cm
- Product Height33.54"85.19 cm
- Package Width81"205.74 cm
- Package Depth31"78.74 cm
- Package Height35"88.90 cm
- Product Weight182.98 lbs83.00 kg
- Package Weight190 lbs86.18 kg
5 years parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.