Danby Designer 5.1 cu. ft. Chest FreezerDCF051A3WDD
Efficiency, storage space and looks simply can’t be beaten with this economical and elegant chest freezer by Danby. The unit has plenty of space for all types of frozen foods as it offers 5.1 cubic-feet (144 litres) of storage area. It’s highly efficient with its Energy Star rating and highly economical as the cabinet and rounded lid are both constructed with foam insulation to keep the appliance as cool as possible while keeping the warm air at bay. It comes with a strong white-wire basket to help you separate your most popular and sought-after food items. The interior lining of the freezer has been specifically designed for fast and easy cleaning while the manual defrost process is a breeze due to the convenient front mount defrost drain. The accurate digital thermostat is simple to program and monitor since it’s mounted on the front of the freezer unit and the fast freeze function is great for freezing large volumes of fresh product quickly. This freezer includes 5-year warranty on parts and labour along with handy in-home service.
|Product Width||83.98 cm||33 1/16"|
|Product Depth||56.36 cm||22 3/16"|
|Product Height||84.93 cm||33 7/16"|
- 5.1 cu. ft. (144 L) capacity chest freezer
- Energy Star ® compliant
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Intuitive digital thermostat allows for more precise temperature control
- Fast freeze function: Continuous operation freezes large quantities of food more quickly
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Rear rollers and front leveling legs allow for an easy installation
- Rounded lid design for a modern look
- Easy clean interior liner
5-year warranty on parts and labour along with handy in-home service.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.
Please refer to the energy guide.
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.