Danby 18,000 BTU Mini-Split Air Conditioner with Heat pump and variable speed inverterThis product has been discontinued.
- 20.8 SEER rating Energy Star Certified: saves you a considerable amount for heating and cooling
- Designed to cool and heat rooms up to 750 sq. ft. with variable speed inverter ensuring this is achieved quietly and efficiently
- Low Temp operation: operates at temperatures as low as 5F/-15C making it ideal for scenarios that requires all year round cooling while the Heat Pump makes it a 4 season solution
- Refrigerant Leak detection: unit will automatically shut down in the event of a leakage
- Comes pre-charged with R410-A refrigerant.
- Active Carbon Air filter to remove contaminants and impurities in the air and dual washable filters that provide quality air for your home
- Turbo Mode: enables the unit to reach the pre-set temperature in the shortest time
- Louver Angle Memory: when the unit is turned on, the louver will automatically revert to last stored position
- Anti-Cold Draft: fan speed and louver angle adjust according to ambient temperature to prevent cold air in heating mode
This Mini-Split Air Conditioner with heat pump system provides 18,000 BTU of cooling and heating, designed to cool and heat spaces up to 750 sq. ft. with a variable speed inverter ensuring this is achieved quietly and efficiently. This unit is energy star certified, designed to save you money and the low temperature operation and heat pump makes it a year round solution. The active carbon air filter removes contaminants and impurities from the air and the turbo mode feature enables the unit to reach pre-set temperatures quickly.
- Product Width42 1/2"106.68 cm
- Product Depth9"22.86 cm
- Product Height13"33.02 cm
- Package Width45.47"115.49 cm
- Package Depth12.4"31.50 cm
- Package Height16.34"41.50 cm
- Product Weight130.07 lbs59.00 kg
- Package Weight145.29 lbs65.90 kg
24 months on parts only, no in-home service provided. Needs a professional HVAC servicer to install
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
Square feet is calculated by multiplying the length by the width. For example, a room that is 10 feet long by 25 feet wide is 250 square feet.