Danby 17000 BTU Mini-Split AC with Heat Pump in White
- Designed to cool and heat rooms up to 750 sq. ft
- 21.0 SEER rating DOE Certified: helps save you a considerable amount for heating and cooling
- Low temp operation: operates at temperatures as low as 5F/-15C making it ideal for scenarios that require year-round cooling, while the heat pump makes it a 4-season solution
- Active carbon air filter helps remove contaminants and impurities in the air, and dual washable filters that help provide quality air for your home
- Turbo mode: enables the unit to reach the pre-set temperature in the shortest time
- Louver angle memory: when the unit is turned on, the louver will automatically revert to the last stored position
- Anti-cold draft: fan speed and louver angle adjust according to ambient temperature to prevent cold air in heating mode
- 5 years parts only coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
This Mini-Split Air Conditioner with heat pump system provides 17,000 BTU of cooling and heating – designed to cool and heat rooms up to 750 sq. ft. This model’s variable speed inverter ensures this is achieved quietly and efficiently! This unit is DOE certified, so it’s designed to help save you money, and the low-temperature operation and heat pump make it a year-round solution for your home, office, or cottage. In addition, the active carbon air filter helps remove contaminants and impurities from the air, and the turbo mode feature enables the unit to reach pre-set temperatures quickly. There’s also an Anti-Cold Draft feature that blocks cold air from entering your space while the unit is in heating mode.
- Product Width38.78"98.50 cm
- Product Depth12.60"32.00 cm
- Product Height8.94"22.71 cm
- Package Width42.01"106.71 cm
- Package Depth14.96"38.00 cm
- Package Height11.93"30.30 cm
- Product Weight27.54 lbs12.49 kg
- Package Weight35.01 lbs15.88 kg
5 years parts only coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.