Premiere 60 BTU DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 60 pint dehumidifier covers approximately 3,600 sq.ft.
- Non ozone depleting refrigerant – R410a
- Energy Star® compliant
- Electronic controls with remote
- Digital key pad with LED display is easy to use
- Create a comfortable environment with our programmable humidity settings
- Auto Restart feature – restarts the unit after a power outage
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 5ºC (41º F)
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- 2-speed fan for air circulation
- Direct drain feature for continuous operation
A good solution to excessive humidity and dampness in your home or office is this eye-catching portable dehumidifier. The heavy-duty unit comes with a daily capacity of 60 pints (28.4 litres) and is just the answer for spaces up to approximately 3,600 square feet in size. It’s environmentally friendly due to the R410A refrigerant and the Energy Star compliancy makes it highly efficient when it comes to saving power. There’s a convenient automatic restart feature in case of a power outage and the quiet two-speed fan can be programmed by the easy- to-use and see digital electronic pad with LED display or remote control. This appliance can operate continuously with its direct-drain system and the clever low-temperature function guarantees it won’t drop below 5°C (41°F). This dazzling dehumidifier has an auto de-icing system to make sure the coils are kept free of ice and cleaning it is never a chore due to the convenient removable air filter. Once your area is comfortable and humidity-free you can easily relocate the apparatus elsewhere with the handy built-in castors. This model also carries a 24-month warranty on parts and labour.
- Product Width15 4/16"38.10 cm
- Product Depth11 2/16"27.94 cm
- Product Height23 10/16"58.42 cm
- Package Width17"43.18 cm
- Package Depth14"35.56 cm
- Package Height26"66.04 cm
- Product Weight40.8 lbs18.51 kg
- Package Weight47 lbs21.32 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.