Danby 25 BTU DehumidifierDDR2504 This product is no longer available.
Improve home health and comfort by eliminating dampness growth with a Danby dehumidifier. As the market leader in portable dehumidifiers, we offer a wide variety of sizes and energy efficient designs.
|Product Width||33.50 cm||13 3/16"|
|Product Depth||17.15 cm||6 3/4"|
|Product Height||62.55 cm||24 5/8"|
- 25 pint (11.8L)dehumidifier covers approximately 1500 sq. ft. (139m) depending on conditions
- Energy Star rated– provides less environmental impact and improved energy savings
- Set the relative humidity to your liking with our simple and straightforward electronic keypad
- Direct drain options allows for continuous operation when humidity is high
- Low temperature feature – will continue to operate until the temperature falls below 7C (44F)
- Move quickly and easily between rooms or floors with molded side handles and castors.
It is supposed to be there to help determine the water level.
We recommend setting your dehumidifier to between 40-50%.
Yes, usually this air feels warm.
There are a couple of reasons this could be occuring. 1) There may not be enough humidity in your environment or 2) Your relative humidity set higher than ambient humidity. Please adjust your settings accordingly if this is the case.
This will vary based on humidity level. It will pump out the water when it reaches a certain level (pump models only).
This varies based on model, however most models have been manufactured to have the fan turn off automatically.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
This varies by model, however all dehumidifiers are a one shot timer. Please refer to the owner’s manual for timer instruction.
This varies based on model. With some models you simply screw the hose onto the outlet on the back of the unit. With other models you have to remove the bucket, feed the hose through the back of the unit and connect to the adaptor above the bucket area, then replace the bucket. It is important to look at your control panel. Some units have a “continuous drain” button on the control panel. If that is the case for your unit, you must press this button after the hose is in place or the function will not work. Please refer to your owner’s manual.