Danby 70 Pint Dehumidifier
- 70 Pint (33.1 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 4,500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5°C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
Get rid of unwanted moisture from your home with this 70-pint dehumidifier by Danby. This dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints (33.1 liters) of moisture in a 24 hour period and is ideal for spaces up to 4,500 square feet. The automatic shutoff feature prevents the bucket from overflowing and with the direct drain feature you have the option of continuous operation. Energy Star rated, this unit also comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your Danby dehumidifier during off-peak hours to help save on your monthly hydro bill. If you’re planning to use this unit somewhere cold like a basement, the automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 41ºF (5ºC).
- Product Width15 15/16"38.10 cm
- Product Depth12 3/16"30.48 cm
- Product Height25"63.50 cm
- Package Width17 11/16"43.18 cm
- Package Depth13 6/16"33.02 cm
- Package Height26 3/16"66.04 cm
- Product Weight44.2 lbs20.05 kg
- Package Weight50.4 lbs22.86 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.