Danby 70 Pint DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 70 Pint (33.1 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 4,500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Vertical Pump: Unit can pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5°C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
Get rid of unwanted moisture from your home with this 70-pint dehumidifier by Danby. This dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints (33.1 liters) of moisture in a 24 hour period and is ideal for spaces up to 4,500 square feet. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature – no guesswork required. The automatic shutoff feature prevents the bucket from overflowing and the vertical pump draws water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation. Energy Star rated, this unit also comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your Danby dehumidifier during off-peak hours to help save on your monthly hydro bill. If you’re planning to use this unit somewhere cold like a basement, the automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 41ºF (5ºC).
- Product Width16 2/16"40.64 cm
- Product Depth11 13/16"27.94 cm
- Product Height24 4/16"60.96 cm
- Package Width25.87"65.71 cm
- Package Depth12.99"32.99 cm
- Package Height17.6"44.70 cm
- Product Weight44.1 lbs20.00 kg
- Package Weight48.4 lbs21.95 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.