Danby 40 Pint DoE Dehumidifier
- 40 Pint (19.8 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 2500 sq. ft.
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2-speed fan
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: the unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build-up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: the unit operates at temperatures as low as 5°C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry-in warranty
The Danby 40 pint dehumidifier helps to protect your home from humidity by removing 19.8 liters of humidity per day. Ideal for spaces up to 2,500 square feet, the Danby dehumidifier has auto-restart to restart your unit after a power failure and an auto de-icer to prevent frost build-up. The 4 castors make moving super simple, and the low-temperature function allows you to operate the unit in temperatures as low as 5°C. The unit is ENERGY STAR® certified to run economically, even in very humid environments. This dehumidifier features easy-to-use electronic controls with a LED display, a reusable/washable filter, and a powerful two-speed fan.
- Product Width15.8"40.13 cm
- Product Depth11.6"29.46 cm
- Product Height24.8"62.99 cm
- Package Width17.6"44.70 cm
- Package Depth13.43"34.11 cm
- Package Height25.98"65.99 cm
- Product Weight43.2 lbs19.60 kg
- Package Weight46.3 lbs21.00 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.