Danby 40 Pint DoE DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 40 Pint (18.9 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 2500 sq. ft.
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2-speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: the unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: the unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Silent Operation: operates between 48dB- 50dB (Low-High fan speeds)
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build-up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: the unit operates at temperatures as low as 5°C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- R410A Refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry-in warranty
Get rid of unwanted moisture in spaces up to 2,500 square feet with this 40 pint (18.9 L) dehumidifier by Danby. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. The auto-restart feature will restart after a power failure, and with the direct drain feature, you have the option of continuous operation. No need to worry about irritating running noise with this silent operation unit. ENERGY STAR® Certified; this unit also comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your Danby dehumidifier during off-peak hours to help save on your monthly hydro bill. In addition, the automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 41 °F (5°C).
- Product Width15.43"39.19 cm
- Product Depth11.1"28.19 cm
- Product Height24.25"61.60 cm
- Package Width16.73"42.49 cm
- Package Depth13.19"33.50 cm
- Package Height25.98"65.99 cm
- Product Weight39 lbs17.69 kg
- Package Weight43.4 lbs19.69 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.