Danby Designer 120 (355mL) Can Capacity Beverage CenterThis product has been discontinued.
- 3.3 cu. ft. beverage centre stores up to 120 soda cans (12 oz /355 ml
- Temperature range of 6°C – 14°C (43°F – 57°F)
- Superior Fan forced cooling maintains a consistent internal temperature throughout the cabinet
- Easy access mechanical thermostat
- Blue LED interior lighting showcases the contents
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim
- Customized storage with 4 adjustable shelves
This stylish beverage center is an excellent alternative to a compact refrigerator as it can cool up to 120 cans of your favourite refreshment in its generous 3.3 cubic feet (93.5 litres) of storage space. It’s the ideal appliance for your wet bar, games room, office, or dorm room etc. as you’ll never be short of cold drinks when visitors come calling. The chic unit includes a cool blue LED track-lighting system that beautifully showcases the contents without the added heat of an incandescent light bulb. This dazzling beverage centre features modern black wire shelving and a beautiful tempered glass door with stainless-steel trimming which blocks out harmful ultraviolet rays. The temperature can be easily and quickly programmed on the state-of-the-art mechanical thermostat from anywhere between 6°C and 14°C (43°F and 57°F. It also features a smart cycle defrost system and the smooth back design allows you to place it flush against any wall. An elegant touch is added by the new stainless-steel towel bar door handle and the clever reversible door hinge lets you adjust it for either left or right-hand opening. This dependable beverage center also comes with a worry-free 18 month warranty on parts and labour.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth20.1"51.05 cm
- Product Height32.7"83.06 cm
- Package Width18.1"45.97 cm
- Package Depth21.1"53.59 cm
- Package Height34.1"86.61 cm
- Product Weight63.1 lbs28.62 kg
- Package Weight74.7 lbs33.88 kg
18 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 11) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.