Danby 10.0 cu. ft. Apartment Size Fridge Top Mount in White
- Apartment size 10.1 cu. ft. (286 L) fridge with freezer capacity: perfect for apartments, offices, and small space living
- Frost Free Operation: Enjoy maintenance free use, this unit automatically defrosts in order to prevent ice build up
- Ample Storage: 2.5 adjustable glass shelves with 5 door shelves, including tall bottle storage
- Seamless Fit: Reversible Door for left and right swing. Handle-free opening with hidden hinge
- Clean Look : Clear vegetable crisper and interior LED lighting
- Smart Design : Modern, smudge free, crisp white
- Controlled Airflow: Specially designed interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. Better airflow means longer shelf life for all your groceries
- ENERGY STAR® complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
This Danby model offers 10.1 cubic feet of cold storage space, and its size is perfect for apartments, offices, and small spaces. The smart modern design features a crisp white anti-fingerprint exterior finish and a tidy interior lit by LED lights. It has ample storage space with its 2.5 adjustable glass shelves and 5 door shelves, and storage compartment for bottles.
- Product Width23.63"60.02 cm
- Product Depth26.19"66.52 cm
- Product Height59.63"151.46 cm
- Package Width25.69"65.25 cm
- Package Depth27.94"70.97 cm
- Package Height62.81"159.54 cm
- Product Weight116.84 lbs53.00 kg
- Package Weight130.07 lbs59.00 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
Yes, please allow it to sit upright for 6 hours before plugging it in.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.
This is normal. If you feel like it is coming on too often, adjust your temperature setting.
Q. 5) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Our refrigerators are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
Danby’s refrigerators and freezers operate at a sound level between 35 and 46 decibels. This is within the normal decibel range for modern refrigerators.
Is it plugged in and turned on? Did you allow the unit to sit upright for 6 hours prior to plugging the unit in? If yes, to all of the above and it is still not cooling, please contact consumer care.
Danby’s refrigerators are meant to be free-standing units. However, units can be built in as long as the space/ventilation requirements indicated in the owner’s manual are met. Do not fully enclose the appliance in a cabinet. The front of the appliance should be left open so that air can circulate around the appliance.
Have you recently opened and then closed the fridge (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the fridge again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well. An example of this is you open the fridge, grab a yogurt then close it, but then you decide you want a pudding so you try to open it again but the door seems stuck.When you opened the unit the first time for the yogurt, heat and humidity entered the fridge. When you closed the fridge, this heat was sealed into the unit. If you go to open the fridge again within 5 minutes for the pudding, it might be difficult to open the seal. Wait 5-10 minutes (this allows the hot air in the fridge to cool), when you try opening it again there should be no problem.
Doors can be reversed on the majority of Danby’s refrigerators. Door reversal instructions can be found in the owner’s manual. Video instructions can be found using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IJrUfP95M&t=15s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEZCI77ODU&t=29s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErptZ5DJVUQ
This varies based on model. Please refer to your owner's manual. If your knob is a dial that has a blue strip, the darker blue/thicker side indicates the coldest setting. If it is numbered, the highest number is the coldest setting. If your model has a thermostat with temperatures in °C /F, set it to the coolest temperature.
It is common for new units to have a slight plastic smell. Ensure you have removed all packing material from the fridge. If that does not help, clean the inside of the unit by following the cleaning instructions included in the owner's manual. Once completed, place an open box of baking soda in the fridge to absorb any remaining odours.
There could be one of two things happening. You have the temperature set too high (too cold) or you are leaving food right under the vent or up against the back wall.
The temperature range of Danby’s refrigerators are between 32F-39.2F/0C – 4C. This is the normal temperature range for food safe appliances. Our refrigerators are capable of maintaining a wider range than the specified temperature, however it is recommended that the temperature is maintained between32F-39.2F/0C – 4C for food safety. Minor temperature fluctuations of 1-2 degrees are normal during operation as the refrigerator is equipped with sensors to maintain optimal temperatures.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.