Danby 10 cu.ft Bottom Mount RefrigeratorThis product has been discontinued.
- 10 cu. ft. (283 L) capacity refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR® complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- 1 full width and 3 half-width adjustable glass shelves for maximum storage versatility
- Integrated door shelving with 1 full and 3 half door shelves
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- 3 LED lights illuminate the interior
- Integrated door handle
- A reversible door hinge allows you to adjust for either left or right-handed door opening
Fits where you need it
With pocket handles and a reversible hinge, this fridge is built to go where you need it in your home or office.
Easy access freezer storage
This bottom mount freezer comes with two sliding drawers to make getting to your food easier.
Humidity control crisper
Keep your veggies and produce fresher, longer with the built in humidity control.
Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby’s 10 cubic feet (283 L) stainless-steel bottom mount refrigerator, perfect for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR® rated model. Cut down on clutter with two adjustable shelves, four-door shelves, and one crisper drawer offering maximum storage versatility. All your favorite frozen items can be stored with two convenient drawers, keeping your freezer accessible and organized. Easily find your eggs, vegetables, or fruit with the bright LED interior lighting system. A reversible door for left or right-hand swing, as well as a flush back so that you can place it anywhere in your home. This model can serve as your main fridge or as a second option to increase storage capacity.
- Product Width23.44"59.54 cm
- Product Depth26.44"67.16 cm
- Product Height60.25"153.04 cm
- Package Width25.13"63.83 cm
- Package Depth28.69"72.87 cm
- Package Height61.75"156.85 cm
- Product Weight119.9 lbs54.39 kg
- Package Weight131.8 lbs59.78 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.