Danby Designer 50 Bottle Wine CoolerThis product has been discontinued.
- Keep up to 52 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Built-in or freestanding application
- Temperature range of 5°C-18°C (41°F-64°F)
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door
- Interior LED light illuminates without the heat of an incandescent bulb
- 6.5 sliding black wire shelves with beechwood face
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel frame & handle
- Reversible hinge for left or right hand opening
The serious wine aficionado will appreciate this chic wine cooler with its 5.3 cubic-foot 52-bottle capacity. It can be used as either a freestanding or built-in unit and comes with a temperature range between 5°C and 18°C (41°F and 64°F). The digital thermostat is precise and easy to read with its electronic LED display unit. This enables you to easily program and monitor the temperature of the cooler at all times as it can easily be seen through the stylish tempered-glass door. The wine is kept cooler with the presence of an incandescent light bulb and there’s plenty of room for your favourite brands due to the 6.5 sliding black-wire shelves. The door also features a stainless steel handle and frame and the convenient reversible hinge allows you to set it for either left or right-hand opening. The wine cooler also comes with in-home service on its 18-month parts and labor warranty.
- Product Width23.8"60.45 cm
- Product Depth23.8"60.45 cm
- Product Height34.4"87.38 cm
- Package Width26.8"68.07 cm
- Package Depth28.6"72.64 cm
- Package Height36.6"92.96 cm
- Product Weight110.76 lbs50.24 kg
- Package Weight123.5 lbs56.02 kg
18 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.