Danby Designer 30 Bottle Free-Standing Wine Cooler in Stainless Steel
- Keep up to 30 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines, set temperature between 43°F – 57°F (6°C-14°C)
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with energy-efficient blue LEDs
- The stainless-steel handle and matching door add a stylish touch
- Sculpted black wire shelves cradle the wine bottles
- The tempered glass door protects the wine from harmful UV rays
- Convenient reversible door swing for left or right-hand opening
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Your favorite white or red wines will have a fine home in this superior free-standing wine cooler designed to cool up to 30 bottles of wine. Danby Designer’s 3.3 cu. ft. wine chiller is a stylish and sophisticated addition to your kitchen, bar, restaurant, or café. The tempered glass door with stainless steel frame and handle gives a modern touch that accents nearly any décor. The blue LED interior lighting creates an elegant glow that illuminates your wine collection, removing an incandescent bulb’s heat. In addition, the thermostat anywhere between 43°F – 57°F (6°C – 14°C). Plus, it comes with a reversible door swing allowing you to open it from the left or right-hand side depending on your preference.
- Product Width17.52"44.50 cm
- Product Depth20.08"51.00 cm
- Product Height32.72"83.11 cm
- Package Width18.11"46.00 cm
- Package Depth21.06"53.49 cm
- Package Height34.06"86.51 cm
- Product Weight63.1 lbs28.62 kg
- Package Weight74.7 lbs33.88 kg
18 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 12) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.