Danby Designer 30 Wine CoolerDWC283BLS This product is no longer available.
The Danby Designer® free-standing wine cooler is a simple and stylish addition to any room. The all black cabinet and stainless steel trim is balanced by the rich beechwood faced shelves. The digital LED thermostat is visible through the door and controls two distinct temperature zones for red and white wine storage. The interior light creates a subtle striking ambiance.
|Product Width||50.32 cm||19.8125"|
|Product Depth||59.21 cm||23 5/16"|
|Product Height||84.30 cm||33 3/16"|
- Stores up to 30 bottles of wine in two distinct, separately regulated temperature zones for red and white wine storage
- Set the temperature between 5°C - 10°C for white wine in the lower 20 bottle section
- Set the temperature between 10°C - 18°C for red wine in the upper 10 bottle section
- Interior display lights can be turned on to show case the wine collection
- The blue LED thermostat can be easily monitored through the door
- Convenient reversible door swing for left of right hand opening
- Tinted tempered glass door helps protect wine from harmful UV rays
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, this is normal.
Our wine cellars and beverage centres are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.