Danby Designer 17 Bottle Wine CoolerThis product has been discontinued.
- Convenient counter-top design keeps up to 17 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Molded worktop provides additional storage for accessories
- All black cabinet will suit almost any décor
- Convenient reversible door swing for left of right hand opening
- Temperature range of 6°C- 14°C (43°F – 57°F)
- 2 vinyl coated wire shelves plus one staggered shelf
Your favourite wines will all have a fine home in this superior compact counter-top wine cooler from Danby. This model takes up minimal space but offers plenty of storage area. you’ll be able to chill up to 17 bottles of wine in this 1.8 cubic foot-capacity cooler which is the perfect alternative to storing your favourite brands in the refrigerator. This classy unit is ideal for any bar, office or kitchen setting and the all-black cabinet design will easily fit in with any existing room décor. There’s additional storage space for accessories with the molded worktop and the convenient reversible door swing can be quickly and easily adjusted for opening from either the left or right-hand side. This high-class appliance features a staggered shelf as well as two vinyl-coated wire storage shelves. Your wines will always be at the perfect temperature as the cooler can be programmed anywhere between 6°C to 14°C (43°F to 57°F). This model also comes with an 18-month warranty on parts and labour.
- Product Width17 8/16"43.18 cm
- Product Depth19.6875"50.01 cm
- Product Height20 2/16"50.80 cm
- Package Width20.8"52.83 cm
- Package Depth21.2"53.85 cm
- Package Height18.1"45.97 cm
- Product Weight57.5 lbs26.08 kg
- Package Weight57.5 lbs26.08 kg
18 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 12) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.