Danby 10,000 BTU Through-the-Wall Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 10,000 BTU’s cools space up to 450 square feet
- R410 Refrigerant
- Energy Star® compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 cool, 3 fan speed circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 12 months in home (Product & Labor)
This 10,000 BTU Through-the-Wall air conditioner by Danby is a great way to cool down living spaces up to 450 square feet. This Energy Star compliant unit is equipped with electronic controls and a remote control to conveniently adjust the temperature and fan speed. The 24-hour programmable timer, along with sleep mode and energy saver switch allow for efficient cooling and reduce overall operating costs. The powerful 3-speed fan and 4-way air direction help circulate air and maximize cooling in your living space.
- Product Width24"60.96 cm
- Product Depth20 1/2"50.80 cm
- Product Height14 1/2"35.56 cm
- Package Width28 1/2"71.12 cm
- Package Depth27"68.58 cm
- Package Height17"43.18 cm
- Product Weight80.25 lbs36.40 kg
- Package Weight83.78 lbs38.00 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Square feet is calculated by multiplying the length by the width. For example, a room that is 10 feet long by 25 feet wide is 250 square feet.
When automatic mode is selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the set temperature and the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode if the set temperature was above 15. If it is set to 25°C the unit would revert to cooling mode. The unit would not revert to cooling mode unless the temperature outside was over 25.
Danby air conditioners are designed to cool a single room and not multiple rooms. Any walls or doors will interfere with the air flow.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner's manual for more details.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
Danby window air conditioners have a sound rating from 39.5 decibels to 61 decibels. The exact decibel range is determined by the model of the unit and whether it is in fan, cooling or dry mode.