Danby 8000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC8010E
Relief from the sweltering summer heat is just a touch away with this stylish Danby Window air conditioner. The energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly unit can produce 8,000 BTU’s of cooling power to keep spaces up to 350 feet as comfortable as can be. The model features two-way air direction and it can be programmed via the convenient remote control as well as the easy-to-read LED display settings. It’s easy to program the appliance to fit your unique schedule by using the auto on/off feature as well as the practical sleep mode. The energy efficiency rating of 10.8 and the Energy Star compliancy mean you’ll reduce your household electricity use. There’s also a 12-month warranty on parts and labour for peace of mind.
|Product Width||48.58 cm||19 1/8"|
|Product Depth||40.01 cm||15 3/4"|
|Product Height||32.07 cm||12 5/8"|
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 2 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23 4/16"- 36 4/16" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Please consult your owner’s manual for the temperature range at which you should operate your unit.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.