Danby 15000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC150ECB1GDB
A move to colder climates to escape the brutal heat and humidity isn’t necessary if you have this resourceful window air-conditioning unit pumping out 15,000 BTU’s of cooling power in your home or office. This inspired model is designed to cool and refresh any room up to approximately 700 square feet in size. It can keep your area at a comfortable and steady temperature between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F) 24 hours a day. The Energy Star-compliant unit comes with an enviable Energy Efficient Rating (EER) of 11.2 which means your electricity bills are kept to a minimum. It operates on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant to protect the ozone layer and won’t interrupt your sleeping habits as it runs quietly at just 60 decibels. The three-speed fan efficiently circulates the air in four different directions and it’s easy to program via the variable electronic control system. The imaginative sleep mode means the air conditioner won’t get too cool during bedtime hours and the energy-saver switch can cycle the fan on and off after the compressor has shut off. Programming this state-of-the-art model to suit your schedule is as easy as can be with the automatic on/off feature. This model also offers 12-months coverage on parts and labour.
|Product Width||59.69 cm||23.5"|
|Product Depth||66.04 cm||26"|
|Product Height||45.72 cm||18"|
|Loading Capacity|| |
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 700 sq.ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.2
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- 4 way air direction
- 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Quiet operation (60 decibels)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 26 6/16" - 40 8/16" wide
- Minimum window height required 18 8/16"
12 month parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.