Danby 12,000 BTU Window Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 12,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 550 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC – 30ºC (62ºF – 86ºF)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23″ – 36″ wide
- Minimum window height required: 15.5 in. (39.4 cm)
you’ll be able to keep your cool while the summer temperatures soar with this trendy 12,000 BTU window air conditioner with four-way air direction. This elegant unit is ideal for cooling down rooms, apartments, condos and offices up to 550 square feet in size. It’s Energy Star compliant with an Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 12 to help cut down on electricity costs. It’s also environmentally friendly as it runs on R410A refrigerant. The unit can be controlled and programmed via the easy-to-use LED display program and remote control device. The variable electronic temperature control can be set to keep your room anywhere to your liking between 17°C and 30°C (62°F to 86°F). This model comes with a time-saving automatic on/off feature which enables you to start and stop the appliance to suit your schedule. In addition, the high-tech energy saver switch will cycle the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off. A 12-month warranty on all parts and labor also accompanies this sleek air conditioning unit.
- Product Width18.98"48.21 cm
- Product Depth21.46"54.51 cm
- Product Height14.65"37.21 cm
- Package Width23"58.42 cm
- Package Depth24"60.96 cm
- Package Height18"45.72 cm
- Product Weight68.78 lbs31.20 kg
- Package Weight79.81 lbs36.20 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.