Danby 10000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC10000 This product is no longer available.
You’ll be able to keep your cool while the summer temperatures soar with this trendy 10,000 BTU window air conditioner with four-way air direction. This elegant unit is ideal for cooling down rooms, apartments, condos and offices up to 450 square feet in size. It’s Energy Star compliant with an Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8 to help cut down on electricity costs. It’s also environmentally friendly as it runs on R410A refrigerant. The unit can be controlled and programmed via the easy-to-use LED display program and remote control device. The variable electronic temperature control can be set to keep your room anywhere to your liking between 18°C and 30°C (64.4°F to 86°F). This model comes with a time-saving automatic on/off feature which enables you to start and stop the appliance to suit your schedule. In addition, the high-tech energy saver switch will cycle the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off. A 12-month warranty on all parts and labour also accompanies this sleek air conditioning unit.
|Product Depth||122.68 cm||48.3"|
|Product Height||137.16 cm||54"|
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 18°C - 30°C
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Minimum window height required 15 8/16"
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 22 1/16" - 36" wide
12 months parts and labour. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.