Danby 8000 BTU Window Air Conditioner
New Generation Available
If your goal is to cool down a space of up to 350 square feet then this efficient, portable 8,000 BTU air conditioner from Danby should be quite attractive to you. The environmentally-friendly model is Energy Star compliant and comes with an excellent Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.2. The air conditioner operates on R410A refrigerant which won’t harm the ozone layer. There’s no need to worry with this portable air conditioner as it features a 12-month parts and labour warranty.
|Product Width||46.99 cm||18.5"|
|Product Depth||39.37 cm||15.5"|
|Product Height||34.29 cm||13.5"|
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
12 months parts and labour coverage. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
Please refer to the energy guide.