Danby 8000 BTU Window AC in White
- 8,000 BTU’s cools space up to 350 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 ‘s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Inverter Compressor: 35% energy savings with advance DC inverter technology.
- Dehumidifier mode
- Silencer Technology: operates as low as 40dB. Unit is 9x quieter than traditional units.
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- Wireless Connect: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months In Home
This 8,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling rooms up to 350 square feet! To help maximize your comfort, this unit is equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier to ensure you feel comfortable no matter the weather outside! This window ac unit is Energy Star® compliant and comes with sleep mode, and an energy saver switch – all of which help you to save on your monthly utility bills. Designed with silencer technology, this model operates at 40 decibels, which is 9 times quieter than traditional units. Use the wireless connect feature to control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with a powerful 3 speed fan to circulate the air. This unit uses R32 refrigerant which reduces global warming potential by 3x compared to R410a refrigerant. Maintenance is easy with its washable and reusable air filter.
- Product Width19.45"49.40 cm
- Product Depth22.99"58.39 cm
- Product Height13.9"35.31 cm
- Package Width21.34"54.20 cm
- Package Depth24.76"62.89 cm
- Package Height16.34"41.50 cm
- Product Weight55.12 lbs25.00 kg
- Package Weight61.51 lbs27.90 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.