Danby 6,000 BTU Window AC in White – Refurbished
- 6,000 BTU window air conditioner quickly cools space up to 250 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 ‘s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410
- DOE compliant; formerly EnergyStar compliant prior to October 30, 2023 rule changes
- Wireless Connect: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months Carry-In
Description This 6,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling bedrooms and other small living spaces up to 250 square feet. In addition to providing cool and comfortable surroundings, this air conditioner has a digital display with remote control, and can be controlled remotely with its Wireless Connect feature. This unit uses R32 refrigerant that reduces global warming potential by 3x compared to R410a refrigerant. Maintenance is easy with its washable and reusable air filter.
Refurbished Warranty Discover peace of mind with our 12-month limited warranty on all refurbished products. At Danby, our commitment to quality shines through our meticulous refurbishment process. Each product undergoes rigorous testing, ensuring it meets or exceeds the performance of new items
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Square feet is calculated by multiplying the length by the width. For example, a room that is 10 feet long by 25 feet wide is 250 square feet.
When automatic mode is selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the set temperature and the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode if the set temperature was above 15. If it is set to 25°C the unit would revert to cooling mode. The unit would not revert to cooling mode unless the temperature outside was over 25.
Danby air conditioners are designed to cool a single room and not multiple rooms. Any walls or doors will interfere with the air flow.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner's manual for more details.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
Danby window air conditioners have a sound rating from 39.5 decibels to 61 decibels. The exact decibel range is determined by the model of the unit and whether it is in fan, cooling or dry mode.