ArcticAire 8000 BTU Window Air ConditionerAAC080EB2G
There’s no reason to suffer from the stifling summer heat and humidity with this stylish 8,000 BTU portable air conditioner. This powerful model is capable of cooling spaces up to 350 square feet, making it very appealing for large rooms and offices and those who live in apartments or condominiums. The Energy Star compliant air conditioner can help slash electricity bills with its 11.3 Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) and it also utilizes environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant which won’t deplete the ozone layer. This smart model features four-way air direction and a modern sleep-mode feature to keep you comfortable at night. There’s also an energy-saving switch to cycle the fan on and off when the compressor shuts down. The temperature can be easily and quickly programmed between 17°C and 30°C (63°F to 86°F) by setting the remote control unit or the variable LED-displayed electronic controls. The intelligent automatic on/off device enables you to program the unit to suit your schedule. In addition, a 24-month warranty on parts and labour makes this an even more attractive model.
|Product Width||47.15 cm||18 9/16"|
|Product Depth||40.01 cm||15 3/4"|
|Product Height||33.97 cm||13 3/8"|
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23"- 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
24 months parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.