Danby Designer 10,000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq.ft.
- 54 pint capacity per 24 hours with direct drain feature
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- 3 Fan speeds (High – Med – Low)
- Electronic controls with integrated remote and LED display
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Dual hoses draw fresh air in, push stale air out
- Castors for easy portability
- Variable temperature range from 16°C to -32°C (61°F to 89°F)
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 28 6/16″- 79 15/16″ wide
- Exhaust hose length: 47 4/16″ (120 cm)
Dangerously high temperatures can often result in various heat-related illnesses, but this won’t be a concern with this deluxe portable air conditioning unit from Danby. You’ll be able to remain cool and comfortable at all times with this powerful 10,000 BTU model which is designed for rooms up to 450 square feet in size. This larger appliance has a direct-drain feature which allows it to operate continuously and can handle 54 pints each 24 hours. The R410A refrigerant makes this an environmentally-friendly option as the ozone layer isn’t depleted. It comes with low, medium and high fan settings which enable you to keep your space anywhere between a comfortable 16°C and 32°C (61°F to 89°F). The high-tech automatic on/off feature allows you to start and stop the appliance at your convenience via the integrated remote control or easy-to-read electronic LED display. Moving the unit from room to room is made easy with the handy built-in castors and handles and the dual-hose design makes sure the stale air is removed from the room while the fresh air is drawn in. This attractive air conditioner also features an 18-month warranty on parts and labour.
- Product Width16 5/16"40.64 cm
- Product Depth15 5/16"38.10 cm
- Product Height29 3/16"73.66 cm
- Package Depth19"48.26 cm
18 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.