Danby 14,000 (9,000 SACC**) BTU Portable Air Conditioner with IonizerDPA140B1WDB-6
This 14,000 BTU (9,000 SACC**) portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling living spaces up to 700 square feet. The O2 Clean ionizer function helps filter allergens and remove unwanted bacteria and odors. Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room and the quick-connect hose feature makes it easy to install. You’ll save on costly energy bills with the 24-hour programmable timer. Follow-me function delivers more precise temperature control as the remote control acts as a thermostat. And to help maximize your comfort, this unit is equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier to ensure your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside. **Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity (SACC)
|Product Width||45.72 cm||18 6É1"|
|Product Depth||39.69 cm||15 10/16"|
|Product Height||76.52 cm||30 2/16"|
|Package Width||52.55 cm||20 11/16"|
|Package Depth||44.45 cm||17 8/16"|
|Package Height||87.47 cm||34 7/16"|
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 14,000 BTU (9,000 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 700 square feet.
- O2 Clean Air Purification Technology: Ionizer removes bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow Me: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Powerful 3 cool, 3 fan-speed circulates the air
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Electronic controls with LED display, and remote control
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room to room transport
- ISTA-6 Packaging
24 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.