Danby 12000 BTU (10000 SACC) Portable AC in White
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 10,000 SACC Portable Air Conditioner cools spaces up to 500 sq. ft.
- Dual Hose design: Innovative new design ensures minimum heat leakage and maximum cooling
- Smart Control: Control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere with the voice control feature
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32’s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Electronic Controls with LED display and remote control
- Air Vent angle is 80-degree’s wider than older models and provides stronger air flow that reaches further and cools quicker
- Inverter Compressor: Super quiet and efficient
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24-hour timer
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
- Easy to install
- 24-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Cool down with this 12,000 BTU (10,00 SACC) portable air conditioner by Danby, perfect for cooling spaces up to 500 square feet. To help maximize your comfort, the 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier helps ensure you feel comfortable no matter the weather out! Enjoy a new dual house design that provides minimum heat leakage and maximum cooling. Use the Smart Control features to adjust the temperature from anywhere, anytime, through voice control! Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room and to install. Designed with an inverter compressor, this model is quiet and efficient. The air vent angle in this model also is 80-degree’s wider than older models and provides a more substantial airflow that reaches further and cools quicker. SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Product Width19.29"49.00 cm
- Product Depth16.77"42.60 cm
- Product Height32.32"82.09 cm
- Package Width22.05"56.01 cm
- Package Depth18.11"46.00 cm
- Package Height34.65"88.01 cm
- Product Weight80 lbs36.29 kg
- Package Weight87.5 lbs39.69 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.