Danby 10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with ISTA-6A packaging and wireless connectDPA100B6WDB-6
The 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling spaces up to 450 square feet. Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room and the single-hose design efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside. The 24-hour programmable timer allows for better control of when the unit operates which reduces costs and helps you save on your monthly hydro bill. To help maximize your comfort at home, this unit is equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier to ensure you and your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside. The wireless connect feature allows you to control the temperature in your home, from anywhere.
|Product Width||43.51 cm||17.13"|
|Product Depth||32.99 cm||12.99"|
|Product Height||73.00 cm||28.74"|
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- 10,000 BTU (5,500 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 450 square feet.
- Powerful 3-cool, 3 fan speed
- Wireless Connect: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- O2 Clean Air Purification Technology: Ionizer removes bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow Me: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room to room transport
- ISTA 6A Packaging
- Warranty: 24 months (P&L) in home
24 months parts and labour in-home Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.