Danby 8500 BTU Portable Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 8,500 BTU 3-in-1 portable air conditioner
- Cools up to 350 sq. ft.
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Single hose design
- Removable air filter
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain feature controls humidity in medium-sized living spaces
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Built-in handles and castors allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16″ (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC – 30ºC (62ºF – 86ºF)
Don’t let the excessive heat get you down this summer with this elegant 8,500 BTU portable air conditioner. The Energy Star-compliant model is designed to quickly cool down rooms up to 350 square feet in size, making it the perfect appliance for bedrooms, apartments, offices and condos. It’s environmentally friendly due to the R410A refrigerant used and it comes with a smart single-hose design. There are two separate fans speeds to choose from which can be programmed to keep your room cool and comfortable between 17°C and 30°C (62°F to 86°F). This chic unit can be programmed, controlled and monitored via the easy-to-use electronic controls and handy remote control feature. The LED display unit is designed for easy viewing and you can also program it to fit your schedule by utilizing the convenient auto on/off function. It’s as easy as pie to relocate this air conditioner anywhere in your home with its built-in handles and castors. This eye-catching model is available in white and comes with a 12-month warranty with in-home service on parts and labor.
- Product Width13.98"35.51 cm
- Product Depth13.7"34.80 cm
- Product Height28.86"73.30 cm
- Package Width17"43.18 cm
- Package Depth15"38.10 cm
- Package Height36"91.44 cm
- Product Weight54 lbs24.49 kg
- Package Weight60.4 lbs27.40 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.