Danby 0.7 cu. ft. Space Saving Under the Cupboard Microwave
- Flexible Space Saving 2 in 1 microwave: countertop or under the cabinet installation
- Under the cabinet hanging kit included
- 0.7 cu. ft. capacity and 700 Watts
- 10 power levels
- 6 Convenient Auto Cook Options
- Auto Defrost Options: Defrost by Speed (time) or Weight.
- Cook by Weight
- Child/Control lock
- Sound On/Off: Conveniently turn the sound on or off
Anyway You Want It
Put this microwave where it works for you.
Tight on counter space, it fits perfectly under your cabinets.
Space isn’t a problem, leave it on your countertop.
The choice is yours.
Quick Cook Settings Help You Save Time
What’re you cooking, let us take the guess work out of it.
With our preset buttons you can warm up a drink, make some popcorn….even do a baked potato.
Just hit the quick cook button and this microwave will do the rest.
No childs play
Should you choose to keep this unit on the countertop….activate the button lock so that kids can’t turn the unit on with one of the one touch features.
Short on counter space? Meet Danby’s ultimate space-saving 0.7 cu. ft. under the cupboard stainless-steel microwave. This microwave can be placed on the countertop or anywhere under a cabinet, high or low. Enjoy cleaner counter space, improved functionality, and a more modern aesthetic in your apartment, condo, or RV. With 700 Watts of cooking power, this model comes with 6 convenient auto cook options: baked potato, popcorn, pizza, beverage, frozen dinner, and reheat. The one-touch auto defrost option simplifies your cooking needs, and the express cook buttons provide 1-6 minutes of cooking time. The child/control lock-out option guarantees a safe environment for your child! Silence the cooking alert beep with the sound on/off function.
- Product Width17 13/16"43.18 cm
- Product Depth12 5/16"30.48 cm
- Product Height10 5/16"25.40 cm
- Package Width20"50.80 cm
- Package Depth14"35.56 cm
- Package Height12"30.48 cm
- Product Weight27.56 lbs12.50 kg
- Package Weight30.2 lbs13.70 kg
18 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.