Danby Designer 14 cu. ft. Convertible Upright Freezer or RefrigeratorDUF140E1WDD
This Danby 14 cu.ft. upright freezer provides ample cold storage for your whole family. Its convenient frost free design prevents ice buildup on the interior for easy year-round maintenance. The multi-functional design allows this unit to operate as either a freezer or refrigerator. Adjusting setting is easy with the intuitive digital thermostat mounted on the door. After filling the freezer with fresh goods, use the quick freeze function to bring the internal temperature down quickly. A door ajar alarm and high-temperature alarm help prevent food spoilage. You’ll have no problem seeing all your freezer’s contents with the bright interior LED light in this dependable upright freezer by Danby.
|Product Width||71.12 cm||28"|
|Product Depth||83.03 cm||32 11/16"|
|Product Height||157.00 cm||61 13/16"|
|Package Width||76.04 cm||29 15/16"|
|Package Depth||80.01 cm||31 8/16"|
|Package Height||164.94 cm||64 15/16"|
- Family size 13.8 cu ft capacity upright freezer provides ample cold storage
- Convenient frost free design prevents ice built up on the interior and is easily maintained
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Multi functional can operate as a freezer or easily converts to all refrigerator
- Intuitive digital thermostat mounted on the door is easily accessible and adjusted
- Quick freeze function – after filling the freezer with fresh goods use the quick freeze function to bring the internal temperature down quickly
- Avoid food spoilage with the door ajar alarm and high temperature alarm
- Bright white interior LED light
5 years parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.
Please refer to the energy guide.
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.