Danby 17.7 cu. ft. Chest FreezerDCFM177C1WDB
If you’re in the market for a large 17.7 cubic foot (500 litre) capacity chest freezer, you’ll find this model to be one of the most popular around. It offers an enormous amount of storage room. This unit features an energy-efficient, insulated and scuff resistant lid and cabinet. There is a pair of wire storage baskets for your favourite foods and the interior liner is designed for simple cleaning. The front-mount thermostat is a multi-position unit and a handy defrost drain is also provided. This attractive white model also features a 12-month warranty on parts and labour.
|Product Width||164.94 cm||64 15/16"|
|Product Depth||73.03 cm||28 12/16"|
|Product Height||83.50 cm||32 14/16"|
- Family size 17.7 cu ft. (501 litres) chest freezer provides ample cold storage
- Manual defrost design with convenient front mount defrost drain
- Front mount thermostat with “power-on” indicator light
- Energy efficient design maintains optimum freezing temperatures of -12ºC (10.4ºF) to -24ºC (-11.2ºF)
- Includes two heavy duty wire baskets
- Mounted on rollers
- Durable aluminium interior for easy cleaning
5 years parts and labour coverage with In Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.
Please refer to the energy guide.
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.