Danby Designer 14.50 cu.ft.DCF145A2WDB
If you’re in the market for a large 14.5 cubic foot (412 litre) capacity chest freezer, you’ll find this model to be one of the most popular around. It offers an enormous amount of storage room. This unit features an energy-efficient insulated lid and cabinet which are also scuff resistant. There is a pair of storage baskets for your favourite foods and the interior liner is designed for simple cleaning. The front-mount thermostat is a multi-position unit and a handy defrost drain is also provided. The appliance can be kept secure with the built-in lock and pop-out key. This attractive white model also features an 5 year warranty on parts and labor.
|Product Width||153.52 cm||60.44"|
|Product Depth||75.41 cm||29.69"|
|Product Height||83.03 cm||32.69"|
- Large capacity 14.5 cu ft chest freezer suitable for families of four or more
- Manual defrost design with convenient front mount defrost drain
- Front mount thermostat with “power-on” indicator light
- Energy efficient design maintains optimum freezing temperatures of 10F (-12C) to -13F (-25C)
- Two heavy duty wire baskets and wire compartment divider
- Mounted on rollers
- Integrated lock to secure the lid
- Energy efficient interior white LED light
- Durable aluminum interior with rounded corners for easy cleaning
5 years parts and labour coverage with in home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.
Please refer to the energy guide.
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.